Let us know if you are interested!
FARM AGRICULTURE MANAGER POSITION
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain needed experience and work with a team. Be a part of the Garden Staff and manage the farm and growing schedule. Assisting customers and providing service is also in demand!
*Some of the needed capacities include: vision to see the bigger picture, using sustainable practices, hydroponic experience, dehydrating, and using homemade salts.
Some of the expected roles are:
- Showcase the farm/barn/garden areas to members, guests, and prospects by talking about the offerings and benefits.
- Responsible for the overall management of the daily maintenance of plants, vegetables, fruits, and flowers to include planting, weeding, mulching, watering, and harvesting.
- Manage care for farm animals (chickens and rabbits) to include but not limited to providing food, water, and cleaning pens/cages.
- Respond to all member requests promptly and with care.
- Manage the seeding schedule for all fruits and vegetables, knowledge of the South Florida best practices for growing and timing of crop rotation.
- Monitor harvest weights, and share with Executive Chef.
- To learn more click the download button below.