– Solar Energy Storage System – Rated Voltage 51.2 V – Rated Capacity 500 AH – Rated Energy 15.6 KWH – Battery Type LIFEPO4 Battery – Battery Configuration 5.2 KWH 5U Packs*3 Parallel – Battery Operation Temperature 0-45º C – Max Charge Voltage 56.8 +_ 0.4 V – Rated Charge Voltage 56.8 +_ 0.4 V – Allowed Max Charge Current (Total) 80 A (Max: 100 A) – Packages (L x W x H) 23.62 X 23.62 X 63 inches – Output Voltage 110 V/240 V – Output Power 5 KW Continuous, 15 KW Peak – Output Frequency 50/60 Hz
– 4 Busbar Solar Cell – 4 Busbar solar cell improves the efficiency and aesthetics of modules, making it perfect for rooftop installation – High Efficiency – Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 21.6%) benefit from Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (PERC) Technology – Extended PID Resistance – Limited power degradation of Eagle Plus Module caused by PID effect is guaranteed under extremely strict testing conditions for mass production. – Low Light Performance – Advance Glass and Solar cell surface texturing allow maximum performance, even during low light conditions. – Durability against extreme Weather – High salt mist, ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD. Certified to withstand wind pressure (2400 Pa), and snow load (5400 Pa).
– Best in Industry, Grid Level Copper Coil Inverter, 5000 watts continuous, 8000 Watts Peak, with overload protection in the inverter.
– 10000+ Battery Cycles
– 25-year warranty
– Unlimited Expandability
– Plug and Play ultra-simple installation
– A mobile solution as each module in the system is under 100lbs to maintain a simple to transport plug and play system. Light Weight Plug and Play ultra-simple installation
HOW IT WORKS
Tier 1 Solar batteries are comprised of fifth-generation lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) with prismatic cell technology and are rated for a 10,000-cycle lifespan, which equates to 27.5 years. Unlike other competitors on the market, our battery packs are designed for constant use and high heat resistance up to 576 degrees, making them incredibly safe. They are the most advanced batteries on the market today.